This baked spaghetti is so delicious and full of flavor. With all the cheese, spices and butter it is bound to be a family favorite.
Spaghetti has always been a favorite in our house, but it can get boring after a while. Especially if you are making it once a week! So I decided to try something different and made baked spaghetti and surprisingly it was a huge crowd pleaser.
This is by far the most delicious baked spaghetti I have ever had. I usually do not like how dry baked spaghetti turns out but this is very moist and cheesy. We are making it all the time now because we enjoyed it so much!
I used cheddar and mozzarella cheese but other kinds of cheese will work just fine.
It is important to make sure you blend the sour cream, cream cheese and ricotta cheese really well in with the noodles. This helps it stay moist while cooking.
After trying this you might not ever eat regular spaghetti again!
For more great recipes visit our Website
lb lean ground beef
1 box spaghetti noodles
stick of butter diced
1 jar marinara sauce
2 teaspoons olive oil
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
8 oz cream cheese
2 cups mozzarella
1 cup Parmesan cheese
1 cup ricotta cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
2 cloves garlic
1 tsp parsley
1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cook noodles according to package directions
- Melt whole stick of butter into noodles
- Set aside
- In sauce pan cook garlic and ground beef
- Add Marinara sauce
- Add parsley and salt
- Combine cream cheese, ricotta cheese and sour cream
- Add to cooked noodles
- Stir until well coated
- Add marinara sauce to noodle mixture
- Add cheddar and Parmesan cheese
- Top with Mozzarella cheese, more cheddar and Parmesan
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly