Vampire punch slushies! These drinks are not only fun but also very tasty. With the combination of pineapple and orange juices along with lemonade and JELLO your family is going to love them!
Halloween is fast approaching and my kids are always asking to make fun recipes especially when the holidays start to roll around. I am not one to let my kids have soda, dye or Jello very often, but every once in a while, I will make an exception. So, here we are with Vampire punch slushies!!
We used raspberry Jello for this fun drink, but you could use a different flavor if you would like. The raspberry gave it a little extra flavor and the red color was very pretty.
I also think it would be ok to use already made lemonade instead of the lemonade drink mix. Next time we make it I think I will use Simply lemonade with raspberry, this way we do not have the dye from the lemonade drink mix.
Next time we make this I am going to use Sprite instead of gingerale. I feel like the sprite will bring out the flavor in the lemonade.
The longer you leave your Jello mixture in the freezer the more slushy it will be. I left ours in for about 3 hours but I should have left it in there longer. Because it melted pretty quickly.
But the kids still really enjoyed them!
This vampire punch slushie would be great for a Halloween party! You could even put floating eyeballs or gummy worms in it.
If you wanted this to be an adult punch simply add the alcohol of your choice.
For more great recipes visit our Website!
Please like us on Facebook!
2 cups water
1 package 3 oz raspberry JELLO
2 cups pineapple juice
2 cups orange juice
1/2 cup pink lemonade drink mix or 1/2 cup already made raspberry lemonade
1 liter gingerale
2 tubes .75 oz black decorating gel
1/4 cup black sugar sprinkles
- In large pot bring water to a boil, add Jello
- Stir until Jello is dissolved
- Remove from heat
- Add pineapple juice, orange juice and lemonade
- Place in baking dish or freezer safe bowl
- Freeze for 4 hours or until slushy
- Meanwhile place black decorating gel on a plate
- Place black sprinkles on a different plate
- Twist your serving glasses around in the black gel followed by twisting them in the black sprinkles
- Remove your Jello mixture from the freezer
- Place in punch bowl
- Add liter of ginerale to mixture
- Serve in prepared glasses